Economically and strongly. The GM 1-AS is a cultivation trencher for the assembly at tractors with three point admission at the tail.
It is ideal for the cable, tubing and drainage pipe installation. Particularly favorable is the small dead weight of the trencher, so that the trencher can be operated also at very small tractors. For an optimum at achievement the GM 1-AS can be equipped with various cutter booms (600-1200 mm) and trench widths (70-300 mm). Over the change of the chain can be provided small drainage with 70 mm.
The GM 1-AS is propelled over a power-takeoff. The excavation of the material is on the right and left side with two
- Prerequisite - carrier: tractor/Unimog hydrostatic or super creeper gear
- Standard equipment: 2 screws
- Milling beam depth: - 600, 850 and 1200 mm
- Chain widths: - 70, 120, 150, 200, 250 and 300 mm (optionally in 44.45 or 75mm parts)
- Carbon chisel chains
- knife chains
- Sole scraper with sole plate which mechanically/automatically adapts to the respective milling depth
- 2 augers (excavated material is deposited on the side)
- Laser system manual or automatic
- Pipe laying shaft and holder for pipes
- Drive: mech. via PTO shaft (540 rpm optional 1000 rpm)
- Weight: 600 kg
- length: 3.100 mm
- width: 1.300 mm
- height: 1.500 mm
(Weight and dimensions depend on the respective equipment)
Please note! You can also print this page, save it in PDF format or send it by e-mail.