Category: Self propelled trenchers
Various attachments can be fitted to self-propelled trenchers to extend their range of applications:
- Cutting discs: For cutting and removing asphalt on road construction sites.
- Sieve bucket: For separation of excavation materials and for soil recycling.
- Vibratory plates: For compacting and leveling the excavated soil.
- Cut-off wheels allow you to cut and remove asphalt.
- Screening buckets are used for material separation and soil recycling.
- Vibratory plates are used to compact and level the excavated soil.