Operator training is critical to operating the trencher safely and efficiently. Important aspects of the training are:
- Technical Understanding: Operators must understand how the trencher works and how to properly control it.
- Safety training: Personnel must be informed about the necessary safety precautions and how to deal with emergency situations.
- Field Experience: Reasonable experience working with construction equipment and in the field is a plus.
- Technical understanding of the trencher is important.
- Safety training for the operating personnel is mandatory.
- Experience in the field facilitates the operation of the machine.