Category: Excavator attachment milling
Yes, excavator-mounted trenchers can also be used for tasks other than trenching. With various attachments, they can be used in many ways, for example:
- Asphalt milling: By using a special milling drum, excavator-mounted milling machines are also suitable for removing asphalt pavements.
- Soil recycling: With a screen bucket, excavator-mounted trenchers can separate soil materials and be used for soil recycling.
- Compaction: Vibratory plate attachments enable the compaction and leveling of soil.
- Excavator-mounted milling machines can also be used for asphalt milling, soil recycling and compaction.
- With various attachments increases their versatility.