Choosing the right trencher depends on several factors. Important aspects are:
- Size requirements: Milling width and depth must meet project requirements.
- Soil condition: The type of soil in which the trench is to be excavated influences the selection of the right trencher.
- Working environment: The size and accessibility of the construction site as well as possible obstacles must be taken into account.
- The milling width and depth must meet the project requirements.
- The condition of the soil influences the selection of the tiller.
- Consider the work environment, including job site size and accessibility.