Category: Self propelled trenchers
Self-propelled trenchers offer some outstanding advantages over other trenchers:
- Independence: Because they have their own drive, self-propelled trenchers are independent of external carrier vehicles and can maneuver flexibly on the job site.
- High mobility: The self-propelled features make it easy to move between different job sites without incurring additional transportation costs.
- Time saving: The high speed and efficiency of these milling machines lead to significant time saving in trenching operations.
- Independence from external carrier vehicles enables high flexibility.
- Self-propelled trenchers can easily move between job sites.
- The high speed and efficiency advantage leads to time savings in trenching operations.