Certain safety precautions must be observed when transporting a mounted tiller:
- Attachment: The attachment trencher must be securely and firmly fastened to the excavator or carrier machine to prevent slipping during transport.
- Visibility: Warning signs and reflectors must be in place to alert other road users to the oversized cargo.
- Speed: The transport speed should comply with the applicable regulations and be adapted to the load.
- Secure attachment of the attachment tiller during transport is crucial.
- Warning labels and reflectors increase visibility during transport.
- The transport speed should comply with the applicable regulations and be adapted to the load.
In conclusion, mounted milling machines offer high flexibility and versatility in the construction and road building industry. Through proper selection, proper maintenance, and strict adherence to safety precautions, mounted trenchers can be operated efficiently and safely to accurately excavate trenches and successfully complete construction projects. Consideration of costs and compliance with transportation regulations help make the use of this useful construction equipment even more effective.