The 300 H trencher is a deep trencher that, unlike our 300 HF, is not equipped with a conveyor belt, but simply removes the soil from the ground. This machine is particularly suitable for laying water pipes, as they often have to reach special depths in order to be able to pump groundwater
GM 300 H for ground source heat pumps
The GM 300 H is also exceptionally well suited for the expansion of geothermal energy. for example, pipes for the conduction of geothermal energy can be laid very efficiently with a deep milling machine. Especially nowadays, when geothermal energy plays a major role, the use of such machines is in great demand.
The installation of geothermal pipelines requires careful planning and execution to ensure efficient and reliable use of geothermal energy. Here are some general steps for installing geothermal piping:
- Planning: Careful planning is essential to ensure that the lines are placed in the right place and are the required length. Planning should also take into account factors such as soil conditions, terrain conditions and the required heating capacity.
- Trench: A trench must be dug to lay the lines. As a rule, the trench should be about 1.5-2 meters deep and wide enough to lay the pipes. A mini-excavator or other suitable equipment can be used to dig the trench.
- Laying the pipes: the pipes are laid in the trench and connected to each other. It is important that the pipes are placed so that they have sufficient depth to avoid frost damage. The pipes should also be oriented to ensure efficient use of geothermal energy.
- Insulation: After the pipes are installed, they must be surrounded by an insulation layer to minimize heat loss. Special insulation layers or foam pipe insulation can be used for this purpose.
- Backfilling: The trench is backfilled with the excavated soil or other suitable materials. It is important that the backfill around the pipes is well compacted to prevent pipe slippage or settlement.
- Connections: Connections between the piping and the building should be carefully designed and made to ensure efficient and safe connections.
- It is important that geothermal pipelines be installed by qualified professionals to ensure safe and efficient use of geothermal energy.
The GM 300 H is a deep milling machine that can handle just about any job with a depth of 3 meters.
To get a better insight into the performance and capabilities of the trencher working speed, we recommend you to watch our videos on https://lingener-baumaschinen.de/videos/. There you will find informative content and hands-on demonstrations that will show you how this machine can revolutionize your construction project. In addition to this, we invite you to visit our video channel on YouTube. There you will find more videos that provide detailed insights into the functions and use of the trencher working speed.